An error occurred

Please try refreshing the page, otherwise try again later. If the problem persists, contact

Skip to Content (Press Enter)



Application for change of Examiner

Students who have failed twice at the same examination part with the same Examiner, and want another Examiner appointed for the next examination opportunity, can apply for another Examiner.

The right to change Examiner is regulated by The Higher Education Ordinance (Chapter 6, section 22). This says that a student who has failed twice at the same examination part for a course or part of a course, without passing results, has the right to have another Examiner appointed, unless there are special reasons to the contrary.
The application is only valid for one occasion and must be submitted at latest 15 workdays before the examination opportunity, in order for the University of Skövde to process the application and possibly appoint another Examiner in time.

Fill in the form Application for change of Examinator and send it to the Students Affairs Office,

Published: 12/29/2022