You will find the room on the first floor of the A building, next to the Student Union and the University Church.
Rules for the Serenity room
- This is a room for stillness and silence. The room is not for conversation, study, eating, work out or sleeping.
- All gender identities always have the same access to the room.
- The room cannot be reserved for gatherings, it is open to all staff and students at all times when the university is open.
- The Serenity room is without its own expression of any specific religious belief but you are welcome to bring what you need during your visit in the room.
- Please restore the room as you found it upon leaving, since we are many people sharing the same room.