Are you looking for somewhere to meditate, pray, or just take a break in a calm and peaceful environment? The Serenity Room is open to all students and employees, regardless of religion or world view.
You will find the room on the first floor of the A building, next to the Student Union and the University Church.
Rules for the Serenity room
- This is a room for stillness and silence. The room is not for conversation, study, eating, work out or sleeping.
- All gender identities always have the same access to the room.
- The room cannot be reserved for gatherings, it is open to all staff and students at all times when the university is open.
- The Serenity room is without its own expression of any specific religious belief but you are welcome to bring what you need during your visit in the room.
- Please restore the room as you found it upon leaving, since we are many people sharing the same room.
Updated: 11/15/2021 1:52:18 PM