Student Health Service
Support and advice
All people experience their everyday life and surroundings in different ways. Thoughts and problems differ. At the student health service, you can receive individual advice and support on, for example, stress, sleep, diet, anxiety/depression, relationships or guidance on how your lifestyle affects your physical and mental health.
We also have various webinars and lectures together with the University's study advisor. Procrastination and exam stress are some examples of what you can take part in.
Visit the student health service
- We are several counsellors who work at Student Health
- We have a duty of confidentiality and it costs nothing to visit us
- Conversations take place on site at the University, via Zoom or phone
- You are welcome to us regardless of whether you study on campus or on distance learning
- Calls are booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Distance Studying
You can also find our tips for studying at home, here in Studentportalen.
Contact Student Health Service
For help with questions, advice and booking appointments, you can contact us by telephone or email. Consultations only take place by appointment.
Remember to not disclose any sensitive information or personal data in your emails. You do not need to state the reason why when booking an appointment with us.