Studentportalen - Version 1.6
Studentportalen was updated on 11 April 2019 to version 1.6.
- General fixes regarding security, data transmission, spelling etc.
- Course page - New service to display degree statistics regarding a specific examination date (will not be displayed under My studies > Results due to performance issues)
- Results - Fixed a problem that caused results to be displayed on the wrong examination set
- Corrected a bug concerning some re-registrations on courses spanning multiple semesters, which caused My studies to crash
- Notifications should no longer be displayed when they count as expired (e.g. examination sign-ups when the examination has passed, results after 2 months)
- New schedule view displaying written examinations on all of your ongoing and unfinished courses (if you have a remaining examination on a previous course that for some reason should not appear for sign-up or in the notifications)
Planned for the next release
- Proper handling of early course non-completion (should not be displayed under results, courses or in the schedule)
- Registration - Adjust the notifications and registration pages to clarify the actual deadline for course registrations
- Fix a bug causing the course page to not be available for some courses
- Fix a problem with ”Today’s schedule” that may occur for students that have an old programme registration