Studentportalen - Version 1.4
Studentportalen was updated on 20 February 2019 to version 1.4.
- Added restrictions to which file types are included during search to e.g. avoid pictures in the search result
- Calendar - The link ”View all” is now only displayed when there are more current events than those visible on the start page
- Responsiveness - Improved behaviour of the notifications service on tablet
- General fixes regarding security, data transmission, spelling etc.
- Students following an education instance where credits are not entered (e.g. a doctoral thesis for Doctor Degree students) should now be able to view My studies
- Results - Fixed a bug that caused certain completed examinations to not be properly displayed
- Course page - Addressed an issue causing the wrong number of credits to be displayed for older courses
- Course page - Improved navigation: Changed the link ”Back to My studies” to ”Back to the previous page” due to the course page being available from the registration page as well as My studies
- Additional improvements of performance to decrease loading times
Planned for the next release
- My studies, Results - Improving the results view for exchange students, where currently the exchange semester remains as ”Unfinished” even when completed
- Course page - Clarifying some of the course details (e.g. indicating the specialisation of programmes taking the course)
- Course page - Displaying the latest course report, allowing for follow-up of improvements from the previous course instance
- My studies, Results - Displaying results categorized as ”Other results”, e.g. courses within third cycle studies