Studentportalen - Version 1.29
Studentportalen was updated on 25 January 2021 to version 1.29.
- Added some features for content editors to improve published content
- General fixes regarding security, design, data transmission etc.
- Verify that the schedule does not attempt to display courses that do not exist in the schedule system
- Confirmation after registering should once again be displayed in Studentportalen and through e-mail
- Improved handling of when course and programme coordinators are not registered as employees at any specific school
- Course page – No longer possible to submit an approval of publish for theses on already finished courses
- Course page – For course pages on re-registered courses, display information about the current course period rather than the first
- Display the date of discontinuation on discontinued courses with results
- New notification for programme evaluations
- New notification for compiled results of a programme evaluation
- Initiated an automated process for cleansing outdated notifications (course evaluations, examinations and results)
- Examination sign-up – Improved accessibility within the forms for booking support and cancelling sign-up